Get real-time student learning data for real-life impact.
Poptential’s new teacher dashboard, Engauge, turns every student action into useful insights. Request access to Engauge.
- Gain access to student engagement and comprehension in real-time.
- With three colored indicators, know if your students have completed the work assigned, partially completed it, or if their work was not done.
- See students’ interaction in the text, while watching videos, or answering questions.
- Grade short answer responses, submit scores and write feedback that will appear in the student version of the e-textbook.
- Provide valuable feedback to students and parents.
- Students are held accountable by knowing that e-textbook activities are visible to the teacher.
- A “behind the scenes” look at student activity surrounding learning can set a student up for success when it comes time for more formal assessments.
- Help parents understand student engagement and progress.
- Foster continuous improvement and professional growth.
- Analyze student learning data to identify areas of teaching strength and areas for improvement.